Saturday, May 07, 2005

It's been a long time baby

I assume at this point I am pretty much writing to myself because I have been gone for so long. My office moved, I lost all access to e-mail/internet for the last two months and I am working 10 hour days plus another 8 or so hours every weekend from home. In good news, I have gone back to the gym on a full time basis which means I am getting in at least an hour of cardio five days a week and I am finally recovering from some old injuries. Now, going back to the gym means I have to get up at between 4 and 4:30 am every morning to get there and workout from about 5:15 am to 6:15 am. Then a mad leap in the shower and I get dressed so I can make it to work by 7 am and then I work straight from 7 am to 5 pm with little or no break. It is a good thing that I love what I do for a living most of the time or I would be going insane with stress (okay, actually I am pretty close on that one). I am working on the food thing, I have always been a stress eater and that has been manifesting itself recently. However, I keep moving and working out which is more than I have managed in the past. I'm hoping to get internet at home some point so I can really start posting more regularly but it may take a little while. Anyway, I actually have to get back to doing work for the office now but I will try to get a chance to post again tomorrow.

No comments: