Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday once again

This was dinner last night, chicken, whole wheat tortillas, light mayo, brie and spinach. I failed to photograph my food today, but I had the same breakfast as yesterday and went out for lunch and had a turkey panini. Dinner was a green smoothie and popcorn because of the large lunch. I am still not 100 percent over my cold so I did not work out this morning but I am hoping to get back to the gym tomorrow morning. Of course, we are supposed to get 3 to 5 inches of snow tonight, so I am not sure my apartment gym will be open in the morning but I am going to get up and try to get some sort of workout accomplished. If it snows, I am going to try and get some good pictures of the weather since I did not get any good pictures from the last snowfall before Christmas.

No comments: