Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just checking in

Over the past three days I have managed to run 9 miles. I am becoming one of those strange people who runs three miles everyday. I am still waiting for the point where I really enjoy it but I think really I am always going to like bits of it and not all of it. I was thinking about what I wrote yesterday and it occurs to me that the reverse is also true. This is to say, that there are people (including all of my close college friends) who have never seen me at any weight under 200 lbs. That is slightly odd to me, obviously I could post pictures here but I don't think it is appropriate because of my job. Anyway, I started this entry at 7 am and it is now after 11 and I need to focus on work. I was down to 160 lbs this morning which was my goal for this week.

No comments: