Monday, February 27, 2006

Wagon Day 2

So, that is what the wagon looks like, I had not seen it in months so I was not sure. Anyway, last night I actually lifted free weights and did sit ups. Food was good yesterday except for one slip with a piece of cake which I only ate due to starvation pains. So, today I brought healthy snacks. This morning I also actually ran for 30 minutes at 6.5 mph in addition to my regular eliptical workout. I notice that I retain a certain level of fitness even when I have spent a month slacking on my cardio routine. I have come to the stunning (not really) realization that I am simply bored with what I am doing in terms of cardio. I am casting around for something to get me interested again, I like spinning and running is generally a good thing when I actually do it. I am vaguely kicking around the idea of begining to train for something like a triathalon in my spare time, so I am going to look at begining that process slowly over the next few months. Very slowly mind you, and we will see whether I manage to stay on the wagon as it were in terms of diet and exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get the Best way to find your favorite beachside resort in Hawaii go to: http://www.aloha-expressions.com

Sincerely,
aloha oe lyric