Monday, February 21, 2005

Daily update

Last night, I lifted weights, did some core fitness exercises, and practiced falling down (which as far as I can determine is an important part of aikido). What my neighbors below me think that I am doing in my spare bedroom at 9:00 pm at night, I do not really want to know at this point. I was decent on food and I got a nice walk in because my car refused to start (it has a bad battery which is currently being replaced) and I had to walk home from the mall. I also had to walk to the mall this morning to jumpstart my car and drive it to the dealership. Extraneous exercise is never a bad thing in my book. Tonight is aikido practice baring unforseen problems preventing me from making it to class. Thursday night there is a hash run and hopefully by tomorrow, I will have my car and be able to start going to the gym on a more regular basis. Food has been decent and will get better the more that I get back on track. Now, I just have to work on furnishing my apartment which I think will also help my mental state and cleaning up my office.

No comments: