Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh look, I'm at K-Mart again

I make a mean onion and garlic soup, I just have to tell you. Anyway, last night went well although I was still running around in the kitchen like a chicken with my head cut off when my friends arrived. However, they have met me before so I don't think that it was really a surprise that I was a little bit disorganized. Today, the rest of the chocolate cake came to work and I in a moment of complete insanity picked myself up a piece to eat with lunch. Three bites in and I remembered that cake was definately not on my diet so into the trash it went and out of my office as fast as humanly possible. At least tonight I am going running and climbing around with a bunch of my friends which should help burn off some calories. Oh, and I am going to paint my apartment which has to qualify as a workout on some level. I am think it will mostly end up being gold and green because that goes with the small amounts of furniture that I currently own. I am slowly working on organizing my life but I just wish it did not involve daily and repeated trips to K-Mart to pick up what I forgot to buy previously because after awhile wandering around K-Mart gets pretty old and you need to get a life.

1 comment:

Ms Gigglepuss said...

LOL, I used to work at Kmart in college, and yes it does get pretty old! Way to go on stopping yourself with finishing the cake :)

Have fun painting! I definitely think that's a workout.