Thursday, February 10, 2005

Working girl

Wow, I haven't posted for a really long time again. I have no real excuse other than the fact I only have internet at work and this is the first morning in forever that I have sat down at my computer for longer than ten seconds. I have been spending between six and eight hours everyday in court and then going home and falling asleep. Trust me, today will be very similar it is just that my court schedule is starting a little bit later that normal. I am exhausted and stressed but I was amused to discover the other day that my big food indulgence appears to be whole wheat pasta and 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup. In the old days it would have involved tons of cheese but lately I have been way more interested in putting tobasco into items. I go through food phases and now I seem to be into the spicy/salty food phase as opposed to the sweet food phase. Anyway, I am still maintaining and given the last couple of weeks that is a pretty big miracle right now. I have to get back to work but if I am lucky I will get a little time later to post (but if I disappear for a week again it will be due to the hectic nature of work right now).

No comments: