Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gym Phenomenon.

Err, yeah. It is friday therefore I am suffering from brain overuse and have nothing to say really about life. I will tell you this, I saw the most interesting phenomenon at the gym today, people drinking coffee while working out. I understand drinking coffee before working out, even drinking coffee immediately after working out, but while working out? Frankly I was rather boggled by it until I realized that one of the two individuals was not really working out hard , rather she was on what appeared to be a very leisurely stroll on the treadmill. In other news, I am starting to get past the whole sugar craving thing, I have now walked past the cinnamon rolls in the office 4 or 5 times without really thinking about it. The place where I do not want to eat sugar all the time is a beautiful location that I have not visited in months. I like it, I'm thinking of hanging out here for awhile.

No comments: