Thursday, July 28, 2005

Two down, four to go

Hah, two goals down already this week. I ran again this morning so that is one goal done. I lifted weights 4x this week so that is also done. Done is good to quote a famous saying from my college. Today, food is going to be a problem. There is a work function for lunch and I anticipate there being ridiculous amounts of food in the office. I am just going to try and be really careful because this is not something that I can skip. Normally I would cook for something like this, but I am not baking things right now because I don't want the temptation brought into my apartment. I think bringing chocolate into my house would be a really bad idea. I contributed monetarily instead to the lunch. Oddly enough when I start baking a lot, it is generally a sign that I am completely off plan and need to reign in my eating habits as quickly as possible. I wonder if there is a bakers anonymous program somewhere I could join (just kidding). So, lunch will be a problem and then there is another party this afternoon which will also be a problem. I shall get through it somehow I am sure of that fact. Anyway, I am off to court now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about antiaging tip. I also have a site about antiaging tip which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hello K great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about 4x when I found your Two down, four to go post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the 4x type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there K, I was doing some online research for new information on 4x when I discovered this interesting topic about Two down, four to go. This site, while not totally related to the 4x news I was searching for, provides a lot of excellent and creative information. Thank you for the informative posts... I'll be sure to bookmark you and check back often! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi K, I was surfing around looking for the latest news about fx trading mentor when I'm came across this site. I found the Two down, four to go post (and your blog) to be very interesting and entertaining. Even though your site is not exactly the fx trading mentor related information I'm currently searching for, I'll be sure to bookmark this site for future reference. Thanks for the good information and keep up the terrific work.