Saturday, October 30, 2004

Well, that was fun

Happy Halloween! I get to say that because it is already Halloween here on my little tropical island. Yesterday, we went and did the Halloween Hash Run. Not fun in any way, mostly because we got lost in the dark with no flashlights and spent three hours on a 45 minute run. Well, okay the bit where I had to pull my self up three muddy hills and kept slipping down because I could not get foot holds or pull myself up also kind of sucked. Also, I didn't really eat very much yesterday so I got a lack of food and dehydration headache (even though I carry a camelback and was constantly sipping water from it). Then my friends and I went out to several Halloween parties and ran around in high heels until 4 in the morning. I am rather tired and somewhat sore today as a result. In about an hour we go off to play ultimate frisbee in silly costumes, I think I will probably go as a pirate. Anyway, I have to go finish doing laundry and cleaning up before we leave for frisbee.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Well, it's Halloween here now, so Happy Halloween back to you.

And I wish I were as motivated as you. I know it's a choice, but I really have a hard time getting going and you seem to do it EVERY DAY!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your website. I have one on martial art mpeg here is the link to it. Come visit it and let me know what you think.