Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Holding by my fingertips

Yesterday, as I anticipated, was a very bad food day. A huge lunch out and then dinner at a restaurant as well. I find that this whole having a life thing tends to interfere with my workout plans and diet plans. This morning I have had some chocolate which is bad. I will try to be on track for the rest of the day. I was exhausted this morning and so I only managed a 15 minute run and 75 minutes on the eliptical. I would have preferred to run for 40 minutes but I did not feel up to it. My goal is to run at least three days a week and spin the other two days, so at least I managed that goal. Hopefully I will get food back on track today (after the chocolate) and be back to being pretty zen by the weekend. I will see if I can manage that it should not be that hard.

No comments: