Monday, April 17, 2006

More or less on track

This is actually a late check in for me. Life as always is hectic, and I have to remember to post. I went to the gym this morning but I am still not entirely better so I took it easy. No running today, hopefully I will feel up to running tomorrow. I just used the eliptical machine today and did a few minutes after that on the stairmaster. My eating today was weird, no other way to describe it. Oatmeal for breakfast, two Luna bars, a small muffin, and five M&M's. This is not how I normally eat, but I just was not interested in food today. I figure at best, I am at around 900 calories today, and I have a feeling I am overestimating my calorie consumption. That leaves a minimum of 600 calories available for dinner, again way more than I will probably eat. Due to the amount I workout (1.5 hours a day) I aim for between 1500 and 1700 calories during the week and slightly less on weekends. I don't believe in starving myself but this cold has been messing with me for the past couple of days. I will try and be better tomorrow and at least have a big salad or sandwich for lunch. Still, I am looking at the positives, I am not snacking the way that I used to, and I have not had any coffee in the past two weeks, both of these are good things. Not to mention, that I am back down to a weight which does not thrill me but I can live with and work to make better. So, an okay but not perfect day.

No comments: