Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tired as tired can be

I am exhausted and it is Sunday. Partly, I think it is related to the two hours I spent getting to CA's house last night thanks to a major traffic accident on the freeway. Secondly. it is probably related to the hour long hilly walk I did this morning with some people from my office. It was a walk to bring visibility to victims of Domestic Violence but I had not quite anticipated the entire walk being uphill. Still, I know it was good for me and since I am required to do community service, good for that as well. After that I ran to the store and grocery shopped even though I had forgotten my list. That brings me to the list of things I am eating this week: Oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon Blueberry and Mango Smoothies Chicken Curry Stir Fry (made this tonight it is a litte too hot I am hoping it mellow a bit overnight) Chicken Cutlets with Orange Apricot Relish Roast Chicken Corn Sauteed mushrooms Sauteed green beans Mashed Sweet Potatoes Pears I am trying to finish off some food from last week (hence the mashed sweet potatoes) and once again varying my vegetables. The corn was only 69 cents per ear, too good to pass up. I have additional vegetables as well in case I get bored with these options for some unknown reason. I continue to make progress weight wise and I am still making all my workouts so that is the good news. I also notice that I am not trying to eat everything which is not nailed down so I think that is progress as well.

No comments: