Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Friday

So, lets see where I am at right now. Wednesday I woke up with a horrible backache so I was not able to run, I just worked out on the eliptical machine for 60 minutes. I felt crappy all day but spent the whole day at work because otherwise there would not be enough people to cover court. Today, I spent all day in court but I felt much better so I got my run in this morning. I am probably going to run on Saturday morning to make up for missing Wednesday's run. I always work out on Saturday but I do not usually run so that will be a change. I came home to day to piles of boxes on my doorstep from christmas presents I ordered which finally arrived today. I am about halfway done with my shopping and this weekend I am going to do all my baking so I can give my coworkers their presents on Monday. I am still doing well on my food plan despite an increase proliferation of baked goods at work and at court and my plan is to only deviate on Christmas and stick to healthy eating the rest of the time. Right now my cats are playing in my small christmas tree and I am off to organize myself for Friday when I only have one short hearing rather than all day in court.

No comments: