Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Brief check-in

This week is kicking my tail, I had to file a bunch of last minute paperwork on Monday and today as well. This morning it snowed but it was gone by the time I drove home but it is now freezing outside. I am madly trying to finish my homemade Christmas presents so I can give them to people on Monday and I am no where near finished shopping for my two best friends. This weekend I am going to try out for the community theatre play and I need to prepare for trials on Monday. I am still running about 30 minutes a day and doing another 30 minutes on the eliptical machine. I have to say that dragging my self to the gym in the freezing cold at about 4:30 in the morning is not pleasant but it must be done. Today I made myself a lovely light chinese chicken salad of chicken, bean sprouts, red cabbage, and carrots which is my attempt to get more veggies in my diet because I feel like I have been slacking on that for the last couple of weeks (well except for the carrots and yams that I have for lunch). I can't wait for Christmas because it means I will have 11 days off in a row and it is the first time that I will have taken significant time off since I started working at my job two years ago.

No comments: