Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Drowning

You should see me on the stair master, people, really you should. You would seriously laugh until you fell down and then laugh even harder. I look like a drowning person only without the water or fear of an immediate death. I grab on to the stair master rails, I breath heavily, my eyes roll around in their sockets and occasionally cross, and mentally I am counting the number of seconds until it gets easier. That is a lot of seconds let me tell you. Today, I .Almost.Died. on the stairmaster, no really (yes I am being a tad bit dramatic), then I staggered over to the treadmill and ran for 25 minutes. Now, I would like a nap but I sense that is not going to happen until after work. Plus, you probably do not get to take naps when you just showed up at work and have only been at your desk for an hour. This reminds me that I should now go do actual work rather than ramble on about the horror that is my early morning cardio workout. Oh and one more day and I will have run everyday this week, and that is a miracle given that I did not want to run this morning in any way (see above stair master discussion) but I did and at least it is a start to being back on track.

No comments: