Thursday, June 09, 2005

Posting two days in a row, now there is a miracle for you. If you need to take a moment to adjust to the shock I would completely understand. In the spirit of new beginings, I should say that my food was horrible yesterday. I am trying again today to see if I can do better. I have my diet coke next to me and I am pretending that the snack area does not exist, we will see how it goes. I figure I burned about 500 calories at the gym this morning which I am attempting to not sabotage with large amounts of sugar. I have a pretty jam packed day at work ahead of me which you would think would make it more difficult to shove copious amounts of chocolate in my mouth, then again you might be wrong. I'm working tomorrow as well even though it is the weekend and that might actually be a good thing because when I work on the weekends I eat less (very strange phenomenon). Maybe I will actually manage to post tomorrow and let you know what happens with my will power today.

No comments: