Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tempted

So, my mom just sent me this invitation from my highschool. A reminder that my high school reunion is this November. Now, I hated high school, I hated everything about the entire experience. But I am tempted, because if I really worked my rear off and put in a lot of workouts like this morning (where I seriously wanted to pass out, no seriously) I could probably lose 20-30 pounds by then and blow some people away. Now, why I would want to blow the minds of people that I hated and who ignored me because I was one of the fat kids, I do not know. Still, I am oddly tempted by the whole thought. However, I probably will not go both due to the monetary expense of flying there and secondly because I really don't actually want to talk to anyone in my highschool class. Still, I think I have this persistant fantasy about the idea of showing up both really skinny and doing fabulously professionally. I kind of have the fabulous professional thing down, now I just need to work on the skinny thing.

No comments: