Sunday, June 12, 2005

Noon is too early to think about dinner

Seriously, I just came up with 4 different ways to not eat dinner tonight. This seems odd when I have spinach for salad, salmon, a small number of croutons, and half of an avocado sitting in my refridgerator. In otherwords, dinner in under 10 minutes, and given the main reason I was not going to eat dinner was because of the length of time it takes to prepare food I think that we now have good evidence of my pending insanity. I do have to go to the store again today to buy cereal, soy milk, salad dressing, batteries (yes I know they are not edible), coffee and fruit. This makes me wonder what I spent all that money on at the store this weekend and the answer appears to be, soup for lunch, salmon, diet soda, and cat food. Oh, and I bought eggs so that I could make egg white omelets and hard boil eggs (although as we all know I really suck at hardboiling eggs). How I can cook and not be able to boil eggs in a pan with water I cannot explain. So, now that I have sorted out dinner, I just need to check my finances and see how much I can spend at the grocery store. I am poor what can I say, oh and I should probably do some work.

No comments: