Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm back again

So, I have internet again after moving up three floors. It is still chaos up here but I have fashioned a small oasis in the middle of it for now. This morning I ran at 6.0 for twenty-five minutes with five 1 minute sprints at 6.5 mph interspersed throughout. My body is laughing in my general direction right now, so I am pretty much ignoring it and the scale. I have clearly re-entered the land of the plateau and will be spending some time visiting. I figured I was due for a plateau and my eating last week was not great so it is no surprise. I spent Sunday making brownies for work which effectively cleared the last chocolate, sugar and flour out of my apartment. Baking is generally a sign that I am slightly off-plan so this week I am working on being very on-plan. I have to run home at lunch so I will make and eat my salad there and maybe pick up a snack for later on this afternoon. At least my new desk is not near the food area and that is a real plus for me right now. Okay off I go to an early lunch.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, i'm pretty impressed with your comittment to your quest! I totally would have eaten that apple pie too--that was just impressive. Maybe I should take some tips from you!!