Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Short Term Memory Loss

Somedays I don't really have anything to write about, today would be one of those days. I live my life on such a consistent schedule that it is hard to come up with anything interesting. I went to the gym, because I always go to the gym during the week, I ran while at the gym because that is what I do every day, same goes for the eliptical machine. My abs hurt for no real reason because I did not do any situps last night. I know of course that the benefit of consistency is the fact that exercise always gets done no matter what else goes on in my day. Just getting to the gym is 90 percent of the battle for me, once I am there working out on some level will occur. I am remembering more and more why I took up running in the first place about a year and a half ago. Yes, I don't always like it while I am actually doing it but the rush of endorphins when I finish running is always worth the pain. Of course, I don't actually think that when I am running, then it just really sucks somedays (today was one of those days). However, I am done know so I can let my brain delude me into thinking that it was really a lot of fun, thus making sure I will go back tomorrow.

No comments: