Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Moving Day

My office is once again moving. Sigh. The good news is that we are only moving up three floors, the bad news is that the floor we are moving to is filled with boxes and not habitable yet. Sigh. I think watching me move was humorous since I moved all my boxes while wearing three inch heels (I have a meeting this afternoon). I expect by the end of today to have no internet and no phone connection at work, and who knows how long that will last. Hopefully we will be settled in by next week. I ran at 6.0 mph this morning, it was okay, not great and not horrible. Tomorrow is the last cardio workout this week which makes me happy and then it will be the weekend. Tonight is also my last weight workout for the week which will be nice especially since I have moved up to heavier weights. My weight is all over the place this week so I am basically ignoring it and just weighing in so I do not go horribly off track. I think this is the week in the month where I end up retaining water and being bloated which is always lovely. Right now, I am just focusing on making it through tomorrow and then the weekend stretchs out before me, albeit for only two days but it is still a weekend. I hate moving, have I mentioned that recently?

1 comment:

Bex said...

Hey Kat :)
Ugh, moving sucks I feel ya girlie.
You are doing so well with the workouts, you are such an inspiration to me. I only wish I had the dedication you have to working out. Running at 6.0 is awesome, seriously, you rock!