Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ick

I woke up this morning with the beginings of a nasty cold, sore throat, headache, the works. Then I went to the gym where the air conditioning is not working and worked out for 1.5 hours. Now I really feel like crap, which is being added to by the fact that I am in a freezing cold office and I have wet hair. Anyway, I did mange to run my mile today, in total I ran for 18 minutes plus spin class and weights. So, actually it works out to running about 1.75 miles or so which is a good start to the week. I have begun cleaning out my apartment, excavating would be a better word since a lot of it involves throwing away accumulated junk that I refuse to ship home. I have three quarters of my closet done and then I am moving on to my second bedroom and the bathroom. This weekend the majority of my stuff is going into boxes to ship home and next week will be spent cleaning up the whole apartment and getting rid of my furniture. I have decided that my next apartment will be smaller, I really do not know what to do with this much space and mostly it ends up wasted and just a place to store junk. Anyway, the next two weeks are going to be hectic but I am looking forward to getting out of here and going home (oh and good fresh vegetables).

No comments: