Monday, September 25, 2006

Totally TMI

So, a raging head cold plus that time of the month, makes for a very unhappy Kat. Not a particularly productive one either in case you were wondering. I went to the gym this morning, I cannot say that I was particularly focused but I was there and it happened. Oh, and food yesterday, not great. On the plus side, I still managed to run for 11 minutes (but only 10 because class ran totally over). So, that works out to 2.75 miles in the last two days, plus 2 days of weights because we lifted weights in class this morning. I have to say, I have never been a huge fan of this particular class or instructor for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, today was the last time I will ever have to go to that class. Next week, I am dropping my cat at the airline on Tuesday at 3 am and therefore it is unlikely that I will be in an exercise class at 5:20 am, since I will probably be back in bed asleep. Plus as I say, I am not a huge fan of this class, I think that is because I do not particularly like step aerobics, and the instructor always runs over her time. Anyway, exercise is done for the day and that is a good thing.

No comments: