Thursday, September 14, 2006

TGIF and all that

I cannot claim that my workout was particularly excellent this morning. I only ran for one mile because I could feel the soreness in my muscles and I want to run tomorrow morning. Spin class was just odd, the instructor did some really weird and complicated combinations of moves that I just could not really follow perfectly. I do actually know that part of the reason I was off tonight is that I stayed up until 10 pm last night (for no good reason) watching tv and so I only got 5.5 hours of sleep. Still I am going on 2 weeks of very decent behavior which is good. Can I go for three? We shall see how it unfolds. I am working tomorrow so that will help me get to the gym in the morning and from there I will head to the store to do my weekly shopping excursion. I still have tons of pumpkin soup in my fridge, but I cannot live on pumpkin soup alone so I must stock up on the essentials (such as cereal and soy milk). Anyway, I'm off to get ready for court and find coffee.

No comments: