Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yeah, not so much

I swear, I cannot make my rear go to the gym on weekends. I do not know what it is about the weekends + gym which is such an impossible combination. Oh wait, actually I do, I'm just really lazy and there is the whole lying on the couch (I mean futon) with my cat thing that I fall into at times. I did however cook up a lot of chicken and get a few other things organized. This morning's workout was not good for the following reasons. (A)The gym opened 20 minutes late. This meant that I had no time to run, just enough time for spin class and weights. (B) The air conditioning was not working. No air con + tropical island equals nasty warm heat like you would not believe. Our spin instructor kept telling us to drink water because she was afraid we would get dehydrated because everyone was sweating so much. So, not a great workout overall. Tomorrow will hopefully be better. Tonight, I am going to make a chicken pot pie for dinner (a light version) which should last me all week. It has a really good broth instead of heavy cream. I am altering it slightly to include red bell peppers, extra vegetables, and garlic (because everything should have garlic). So, that will be fun.

No comments: