Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ooh look a track, I should try to stay on it

Err, well I almost recovered from the bad food choices last night. This morning I also managed a whopping 30 minute run, split into 20 minutes before circuit training and 10 minutes after circuit training. My rear end is now sore, I know TMI right. I have been having real problems in the last few days with leg cramps after workouts, especially in my right leg (although not today). I think it is because I am running more than I have in a long time. Admittedly, I am still not running enough but I am running more which is good. Today, I have packed a salad again in the hopes that I will manage to just eat that for lunch although I do have to call a friend this week and see about having lunch with her before I leave island. Too many things to do, too little time to accomplish them. Oh, and I am going out tomorrow night. I am certain that some day things will be normal again, but just not right now.

No comments: