Thursday, January 07, 2010

Freezing indeed

It is about 33 degrees today and running over to the gym was very cold. However, coming back from the gym with wet hair from sweating was much much worse. I did what I like to think of as a mini gym triathlon, 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the stationary bike, and 30 minutes on the elliptical machine. It was a good workout and I think it made up for wednesday when I only managed 30 minutes at the gym. I need to do some kind of stretching tonight because I am sore (probably because this is the first week in a while that I have been able to really workout). I did not photograph breakfast or lunch because they were the same as yesterday. I made my self a green smoothie for dinner.

Lunch 12:26:09

I also had some fat free refried beans and popcorn.The smoothie had milk, spinach, agave syrup, yogurt, a few pieced of frozen mango and a banana in it. It was more than filling enough for dinner. The fact I made a smoothie on a freezing cold day probably suggests I am a little bit crazy on some level.

No comments: