Sunday, January 03, 2010

How I spent my morning

This is my closet that I organized this morning, it is not perfect yet but I think you can see that it is much improved. I spared the internet the picture of my sports bras, underwear, and regular bras that I also organized. I am also including a picture of my lunch, a chocolate spinach smoothie with banana, light chocolate soy milk, chocolate amazing grass, agave syrup and ice. It is super thick because I used xanthan gum to thicken it and thus saved my self the calories in the yogurt I would usually use for this smoothie. I figure this is about 250 calories and filled with vegetables. I will probably have popcorn for a snack this afternoon and I am contemplating something with veggies for dinner. Anyway, I am off to organize yet another closet that is overflowing with shoes.

No comments: