Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well at least I worked out

I was up later than I should have been last night and ended up being in no mood to workout today. However, I hauled myself out of bed at 4 am, and went to my apartment's gym. The walk in the freezing cold to the gym was not fun apparently it was like 20 something degrees at 4 am. Once I was there, I some how talked myself into 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and another 15 minutes on the bike. I also managed to get in all my strength training moves for the day once I got to work. I have not had 900 cups of coffee today (which is probably proof that exercise will wake you up more than coffee). I am making a simple dinner tonight, frozen stir fry with some extra broccoli in it.


IMG_0961

I also had some yogurt as desert.

No comments: