Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not sure how it got to be Monday so fast

I had an excellent workout this morning, 40 minutes on the elliptical machine, 15 minutes running and 5 minutes of cool down walking. I even managed to do my strength training moves which I have been slacking on for months. The problem with not doing planks for awhile is that you end up being horrible at them. I am working late tonight and may not get around to dealing with food pictures as a result, I will post them when I get home if I feel up to it. Breakfast was my standard oatmeal with raspberries and hazelnut butter along with a splash of light soy milk. I have also had 3 cups of coffee today, a sure sign that it is a Monday. Lunch was my standard salad along with 3 mandarine oranges (I finally restocked on oranges this weekend. Dinner was leftover risotto and pureed broccoli with some butter, reduced fat cheese, onions, and a little bit of chicken stock. Desert was popcorn and a diet soda.


IMG_0958

Clearly, the cats took an interest in my dinner.

No comments: