Friday, September 03, 2004

So I'm off then

Well, not right this second but this will be my last post until Monday. My parents and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for my cousin's wedding and getting back sometime on Monday. Yes, that is right, we get to go hang out in airports on a really busy holiday weekend (hopefully it won't be that bad). So, I have packed some protein bars as a fall back position to prevent snacking and I have workout clothing in my bag plus I am sure we will do a lot of walking around the city. I even workout out what I am going to wear tomorrow which was harder than you might think because I couldn't find a top I wanted to wear. I am going with my Gold's Gym tanktop which like most of the rest of my wardrob is black, I like black and it is slimming most of the time. I think I am having one of those weeks where I feel fat for no real reason and I just need to get over it and move on with my life. I know it is partially mental because my sister-in-law gave me a really cute pink hoodie yesterday which was a size 6-8 and it fits and zips although I need to lose more weight before zipping it will be a good idea. By the way, my sister-in-law rocks on the whole giving me cool things that she thinks I will like for two reasons, one she always gets it exactly right that I will like them (she had excellent taste), and second she does it when I least expect it and need the encouragement. Anyway, so I know my feeling like I weigh 900 lbs is all mental and probably due to stress so I am working on thinking in a positive manner. Anyway, I am off and will be back next week, I hope everyone has great labor day weekends.

No comments: