Friday, September 10, 2004

Somedays you just have to do laundry

I am doing laundry right now because I currently have no clothing to wear, well except for what I am currently wearing and it is too big. However, at least the skirt I am wearing is not literally falling off my body which would be a bad thing. I am going to go through my wardrobe in the next few days to see what I can get rid off that is too big and what gaps I have to fill in my closet. Today is turning out to be a little bit hectic, I worked out this morning, started laundry, and then unexpectedly ended up going to lunch with my aunt, uncle and a couple of cousins. Now, I have to get organized for my appointment this afternoon and finish my laundry and get rid of some more clothing. There are just a lot of things I need to get done before I leave and I am developing lists everywhere about what needs to happen and when it needs to get done. I feel rather like I have gone from a dead stop to a full out sprint in the last 48 hours, fortunately my diet is still going alright and I am continuing to exercise (otherwise I would probably go insane). So, I am off now to check on my clothes and finish everything else that I need to accomplish today, I will probably check in later today if I get a chance.

No comments: