Monday, November 15, 2004

Babbling words of panic

I am at 154 lbs today, but it doesn't count. Why doesn't it count you ask? Well, I never ate lunch yesterday unless you count the two cookies and small piece of bannana bread my co-worker fed me so that I didn't pass out when I could not leave the office to get lunch. I could not leave the office because I have my first jury trial today, okay let me rephrase, I have my first trial ever today. I may officially pass out right now. I am not prepared, I feel ill, and I may start hyperventilating soon. As my roommate said, her main goal during trial was not to cry in court, that seems like a good rule right now. Anyway, I am incredibly stressed (hence the lack of e-mail to my family, I will get on that I promise, just not right now) and that is bad. Although, apparently good for weight loss, go figure. So stressed that I am not doing things in the right order, for example I put on my makeup completely backwards this morning, a word to the wise, do not put on mascara before eye shadow, it just isn't pretty to behold. Oh, and don't demand new shoes right before trial when you already have 20 pairs of perfectly appropriate shoes including at least 5 pairs of black pumps because your roommates are just going to laugh at you and then take you home and make you eat dinner. Well, actually they made me cook dinner which was an interesting adventure given my stress level, they should just be grateful it was edible. Anyway, I have to go now, I will be back in a few days and possibly more coherent at that point but I am not promising anything.

No comments: