Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Medium Girl

Yesterday I went and had a physical for work. Now, I think what is important to mention about this is that the doctor had to mark down what my build is on the form, and she marked down medium. That's right people, not heavy, not overweight (which were options) but medium. This was followed by a complete lack of the annual doctor lecture on how I need to lose weight for my health. I think some of you may have recieved that lecture at some point, I have heard it so many times that I can pretty much quote it verbatim in my sleep. However this time there was no lecture and I was allowed to go on my way in pretty short order (well other than the ear drops because apparently I had a mild ear infection and did not know it.) So, I am pleased about that, and tonight I go to aikido so I will be healthy and working out for today. The only patch on today is the really boring presentation I have to attend which I anticipate having terrible food and dull speakers. Anyway, I am going to go get organized for work now and hopefully get everything done that I need to before I get in and start having to do my real job.

No comments: