Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Party like a rockstar

Tonight my friends and I party! Okay, not really, we have to work on Thursday and we are way too old to stay out terribly late. However, we are going to go out to eat and look for christmas presents and hey if that doesn't qualify as a party, I do not know what does in this day and age. Yeah, we are really becoming that old. Anyway, this means that I have not eaten that much for the rest of the day, cereal for breakfast, small lunch, no real snacks. As a result I am rather loopy right now (although that may also be because I am tired) and I do not want to do work. I should however do work because I am going to spend all afternoon in court and will not have time for paperwork. Yet here I am blogging on the internet instead. Anyway, I am struck by how different my food choices are now, I am slowly learning how to balance my meals and compensate for eating a lot of calories one place by having restraint in other meals. It is a whole new life plan and hey I think I may just be able to keep this up long term. Now, I just need to get in more exercise and stop injuring myself in the process.

No comments: