Friday, November 26, 2004

Working girl

There is something fundamentally wrong about being dressed in work clothes on a Saturday morning, and not just any Saturday morning but a really beautiful one. Anyway, I have to go into work today, and so I am fully dressed except for my heels, I fundamentally refuse to put on the heels until I have to do so to leave the house. I could explain the quirks of the legal system which require prosecutors and legal secretaries to work on Saturday but I will spare you the details. Suffice it to say that I am praying that this does not interfere with my weekly saturday romp through the jungle because after this week I definately need the exercise. I am however also going hiking tomorrow morning so I will work out this weekend. I was actually decent on food yesterday, could have been better but still decent given that I went to a party after work. However, I think I am now safe on parties until Christmas gets here, at least I hope I am safe for the next couple of weeks. Also, right after Christmas I am going to probably start taking diving classes so that will be another good physical activity into the mix of my life. Anyway, I am off to work now, hopefully I will not be there all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is o.k. to be fat