Monday, November 29, 2004

General rambling

My roommate is sick with strep, which of course leads to the great fear that I will become sick as well. I am attempting to avoid that possibility, even though I am really tired today and do not feel great. Still, hopefully my body will pull through and I can get actual work accomplished. I work in a pretty small office and getting sick would not be an option because of the amount of work we have to do and the number of courts which our attorneys cover. I am supposed to workout tonight but I am not sure that will happen, especially given the fact that my ankle continues to twinge and hurt even two days after it was injured. It is also a lovely purple and green shade right now which may well be nature's way of telling me to take it easy. I hate missing exercise but I would hate to permanently injure my ankle even more and I have to take that into consideration as well. Anyway, I have to get back to work, possibly eat lunch because I haven't really done that yet and passing out in court would probably qualify as a bad thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog K. I was looking for information on how to apply makeup and came across your post General rambling - not precisely what I was looking for related to how to apply makeup but an interesting read all the same!