Monday, November 08, 2004

Blah

I am at work, in case that wasn't obvious given the time of day I am posting. Anyway, this is the first free moment that I have had today because it has been really busy. Last night, my food was horrible because my roommates insisted on getting pizza for dinner and I ate some while we were sitting around playing trivial pursuit (yes I know I am a nerd). Today, I haven't eaten very much at all by contrast which is probably bad because I have aikido this evening and I am not going to have time for dinner before I go to class. So, I should probably walk over to the nearby shopping center and get food but I am wearing impractical shoes for walking because I always wear high heels to work and I don't want to cross the really busy street between here and there. Anyway, this means I probably will not eat enough today which is bad. I need to work on stabilizing my eating habits (even though they are pretty good overall) and making sure I am eating a more balanced diet. I am working on that but it has been slipping because I have been insanely busy at work, due to the fact I may go to trial next week. Anyway, speaking of work I have to go back to getting things accomplished now.

No comments: