Sunday, November 28, 2004

Weekend in Review

I did actually run during frisbee yesterday, see I told you that I have absolutely no good sense when it comes to these matters. My ankle is still swollen today but it does not really hurt except for the occasional twinge. Yesterday at the end of the frisbee game both of my ankles hurt which was not a good sign. Only one of them is really swollen though and that swelling is begining to go down slowly but surely. I am a little worried about aikido tomorrow evening, I will have to see how the ankle is doing at that point. At least I got in a lot of exercise yesterday, running around like a maniac since we were only playing with six people total on the frisbee field. Also, I was guarding a friend of mine who is really a fast runner and that meant that I have to run a lot more than I do normally which was probably a good thing for my cardio vascular fitness level. Last night we went out for sushi, a sunday night tradition among my friends, and I think I only ate eight pieces of sushi total which is a new record low for me. Normally I eat about ten pieces of sushi, and to put it in context my friends probably eat about 25-30 pieces of sushi each. Their bill is usually about $25 each and mine is usually about $12. So, it was a good exercise day as well as food day which makes me happy. Now of course it is Monday and I am back at work trying to get things accomplished again.

No comments: