Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aches and Pains

So, I have been noticing that my knees are hurting this week, and today my left shin is hurting. I have been taking it a little bit easy to compensate for the twinges. I am not sure whether the twinging is from running or possibly from the fact that I did lunges and squats yesterday. Possibly a combination of both sets of exercises. Fortunately, tomorrow is my last cardio session for the week and then I have an entire day off from any sort of intentional exercise. This week I definately need that recovery time for my body. Partially I suspect that my body is just reacting to the additional 15 minutes of exercise which I am adding in to my routine and I will adjust overtime. I don't worry that much because I am relatively young and recover fast, but maybe I should pay closer attention. My concession is to run a little slower this week and rest up on the weekend, for now we will see how that works out.

No comments: