Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend Office Duty

So, I am in the office today because I thought I was going to get work done. Not sure that is actually going to happen because all of my favorite co-workers are here and that tends to lessen the amount of work. I always treat myself to some kind of food that I want since it is my free day. Today, my food of choice was a large latte with cinnamon in it. This does not exactly count as a large food splurge but I may be going out tonight. Besides, I don't really crave a lot of foods in the same way that I used to crave them, I love bread but that is about it. I could probably eat a loaf of bread a day if I let myself but that is not an option in my diet. Of course, I am again retaining water or something because I suddenly really bounced back up on the scale but I am getting used to the pattern now and I was expecting it. I will probably drop a little after the weekend because I tend to eat less than during the week. So, I am now going to try and get a little work done and then I am off home to clean up and organize my life.

No comments: