Thursday, October 20, 2005

Clothing Problems

I may not be losing weight but I need new clothing in the worst possibly way. Now, I don't need any pants, but I do need shirts for work. I am waiting until I go home in November to buy anything since there is not that much shopping on island. I may however have to go and buy a new shirt or two. Basically all my shirts are so loose now that they make me look more overweight than normal. Today I am actually wearing one of my collared shirts over a tanktop because I actually look skinnier that just wearing the shirt on its own. I am really hoping that the fact I am back up to 157 is just an indication that I am retaining water or something similar. Since I am slowly transitioning size 12's out of my wardrobe, I do think there is a chance of that being true. I also have to believe that the fact I am working out for about 2 hours every single day during the week will make a difference. This morning was about 90 minutes of cardio and then thirty minutes of weight lifting with the machines and some situps. I have now had four cups of coffee and a Luna bar, I really need to cut back on the coffee but I am freezing and it is the only warm beverage in the office. I am going to run by the store at lunch and maybe find something else warm to drink.

No comments: