Tuesday, October 25, 2005

End of the day

It is the end of yet another very long day. Tomorrow will probably be long as well, as all my days have been recently. This morning my body was really tired which made working out a chore, I still managed about an hour (cardio and weight machines). Tonight will be free weights, and yes I did play catch up yesterday and I am now back on track with my weight lifting at home. I would really like to have a week at work where everything seems manageably, but it will not be this week. Tomorrow I have to write and file a motion by around noon and that will be rather traumatic. I am trying to calender all my upcoming problems and projects so that they will get finished on time. I am usually a better organized individual than this and that is contributing to my stress level. Anyway, I am going to head home now so I can be back tomorrow morning by 7:15 am.

No comments: