Sunday, October 23, 2005

Monday Morning

This morning involved large amounts of cardio and weight machines. I was saddened to learn that running at 6.5 mph (only for 15 minutes) was only a 9.13 mile, not a 9 minute mile. Then again, I can run much faster than ever before, and trust me, my family is not exactly known for being fast on our feet. I am pleased with my cardio improvement over the last few months and the fact that I am now easily fitting into size 10 clothing. It also occurs to me that now I am used to getting up at 4:30 am to work out, so much so that it doesn't even occur to me not to get out of bed and go to the gym. I like the gym in the early morning, it is filled with the same people every day and the staff remembers who you are and always says hi. Not to mention the fact that I never have much of a problem getting the cardio or weight machines that I want to use. I am definately a gym rat now, strange but true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Friend
don't worry about being fat,this is not really too important thing.
In my opinion we should be very good & nice human & be kind to other ppl.
Love to be loved.
a friend
Arman from IRAN!
I will read your diary over and over.