Monday, October 17, 2005

The Sensible Option

How I can do an hour and thirty minutes of cardio every day, not eat excessively, and not lose any weight, I do not know. I seem to be managing that feat easily right now, but I am trying not to be frustrated and whine about it. I am running out of things to change in my eating and diet habit to make myself lose weight, so I am going with the other more sensible option. I am not changing anything, I am going to continue to eat sensibly and workout and we will see what happens over the next month. There is a level of sanity in that concept which generally is at odds with my disposition and personality. I have another really long court day ahead of me, this week is very busy because every single judge is here right now. The only good news is that it prevents me from snacking on extra food. I am hoping that the rest of the week will be more manageable but I am not holding my breath. Oh, and in a random thought, thank god for the Food Network. I love cooking shows and I saw one which included roasting asparagus so I tried it. Quick, easy and really tasty. I just put the asparagus in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes after sprinkling some olive oil and salt on top of it. I have enough asparagus for three meals, and I am all about precooking and preplanning so this is great. I highly recommend it as a fast veggie for dinner.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Mmm... the roasted aparagus sounds yummy :) I may definitely have to give a try; along with the preplanning as I try to get my life sorted out and in order!

Plateaus are always fun... I am sure you will get out of it. Have you thought about eating some more cals?