Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Brief check-in

The last two days have been very hectic, and not such good food days. Yesterday, I unexpectedly ended up on the nightly news in a press conference with my boss. I have no desire to be on television, so that was rather interesting and not terribly fun. I am still working out like a little maniac, maybe even a little bit too much since I am approaching the point where you feel on the borderline of being mildly ill. I attempt to avoid that feeling but it has shown up this week a couple of times and then gone away before I had actually had time to make up my mind to stop or even slow down. I am now adding in weight machine workouts at the gym to supplement the weight training I do at home. I know I am pushing my self a lot in terms of exercise right now, but then I was always an addictive personality and pretty driven in certain aspects of my life. It tends to manifest itself when I am under a lot of pressure. I would write more, but I have to get back to work now since I am truly swamped right now.

No comments: