Sunday, January 22, 2006

Aiming for the track

This week, I am determined to get back on track with my evening exercise and eating. I am debating going to spinning tonight, but I probably won't because I don't have clean exercise clothes and I took a spinning class this morning. I am definately going tomorrow night and Thursday night to the gym. I had an excellent spin class this morning which was just what I needed to help with motivation. Food is not as perfect today as it could be, I had chinese food for lunch and far too much coffee today already. Tonight, I will try to balance that out with a smoothie and extra fruit for dinner. I am attempting to live a balanced life and right now I am definately having food issues (not that I don't always have food issues). I think my best bet is to balance out the food with extra exercise and mostly good eating.

No comments: