Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hell Week

The last couple of days have been hell on wheels. Bad work stuff, ridiculous amounts of work and a fair amount of slippage when it comes to exercise and my food. Today, I went to Coldstone Creamery for lunch with my coworker (which gives you an idea of how bad work has been) and got icecream. Actually, I got the smallest size and about 1/3 of it is in the freezer at work because it is too sweet for me to eat anymore. I have made it to the gym every morning but not at night, tonight I am supposed to go and take the hipboxing class that one of my other coworkers teaches. Tomorrow, I am taking the day off from work which I desparately need after this week. My plan is to go to the gym at 5 am for my spinning class and then head home and in all probability go back to bed before going to the mall and spring cleaning my apartment. I will probably not come into work this weekend, I might go check out the local motorcross with a friend but I probably will just take the three day weekend and not worry about work. I keep picking up extra really difficult cases somehow and I need a little bit of time off just to remain sane.

No comments: