Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A little less talk and a little more action

Last night I was going to go to the gym, I swear. However, I ended up going out for a drink with one of my coworkers and having spinach dip for dinner. So, I ended up with a relatively high calorie count and no extra exercise. Sigh. On the plus side, when a couple of my coworkers went on a chocolate run, I managed to not eat any of it. So, maybe it all balances out on some cosmic scale of accountability somewhere. At least spinach is a vegetable. I am again going to try to get up the energy to go to the gym tonight and take an exercise class, we will see what happens by the end of the day. I am actually still doing pretty decently on my goals for January but I could improve and actual do what I say I am going to do rather than just saying it.

No comments: